View Profile WackyAnimation

40 Movie Reviews

Sorry, no coin from me

Get this on Android NAO. Don't you know its got a higher market share anyway?

pfft

Flash Flood Day is a Portal 'Splode Day rip off

hahah

wow that was hilarious. The story always seem a bit too complicated and at the same time very simple. so many story holes too..

anyway, i would love to see a FFX one next

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Dunno if I ever do that, but if I'd do one, it'd be mostly Tidus, Yuna and company staring at the scenery for 10 minutes slowly talking about something mudane while nothing happens.

Final fantasy 3 would be all temporaly party members of the gang constantly commiting suicide, Final fantasy 4 would be al main characters constantly commiting suicide..And I don't really have any ideas for the other entries of the series.

18 Game Reviews

i lold

i realized right away it was a video, but the fact that there are plenty of people out there that did not get it makes it worth it. good time reading through the reviews.

whoa

awesome use of pixel graphics to put together a really sweet game. i have been waiting a couple days for this one, and so far its made of pure win!

lmao

yea this is very accurate. then there is my part of the story where i get all hyped up about it, lose the internet for half a year and wish that i actually made a part for it. clock ninja was reborn as Boxxy and then we killed him again.
Truly a documentary worthy of the history channel
FRONT PAGE THIS SHIT!

2 Audio Reviews

Whoa

This is one of the best songs I have heard so far in the audio portal. I might use this in some flashes!

w0000000000t

one of my favorite songs by Rammstein! nice work

ShadowMan-Kage responds:

Thanks alot...Oh and HAIL RAMMSTEIN!!!! WOOT!!!

5 Art Reviews

you didnt make this

I DID

ZeWitchKid responds:

troll?

stunning

Truly a remarkable piece. I, being a connoisseur of penises, commend this work. Please do tell me when some of your work is going up for auction.

Angry-Hatter responds:

My stuff should be up sometime around the year two thousand never, so keep an eye out.

wow

This is really done well.. And it also captures her personality pretty well.

Name Here @WackyAnimation