GTA3: The Flash Version GTA3: The Flash Version

i lold

i realized right away it was a video, but the fact that there are plenty of people out there that did not get it makes it worth it. good time reading through the reviews.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

whoa

awesome use of pixel graphics to put together a really sweet game. i have been waiting a couple days for this one, and so far its made of pure win!

The Return Collab The Return Collab

lmao

yea this is very accurate. then there is my part of the story where i get all hyped up about it, lose the internet for half a year and wish that i actually made a part for it. clock ninja was reborn as Boxxy and then we killed him again.
Truly a documentary worthy of the history channel
FRONT PAGE THIS SHIT!

Bunni: How we first met Bunni: How we first met

whoa

this game is awesome. really nice random generator and great gameplay. just overall a really sweet game

Red Remover Red Remover

addicting

i played some similar games, but this one is the best. there are a lot of well thought out levels in this game. it would be nice to see a map editor or a user created pack. either way, you should think about a squeal or a game along the same lines

TheGameHomepage responds:

There is a level editor, hit "Edit" on the main menu.

Thanks for the 10 :)

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

great fighting game

classic sidescrolling fighting. This game is great that it goes over the goods and bads of the newgrounds community. All I could ask for is more playable characters. Great way to get some rage out on some groups that people may hate.

P.S. Kudos for putting ME in as an enemy player! :D I was overjoyed to see that not only is the Kitty Krew included, but some of our members names are listed.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

eh allright

once i saw the demo of doom on flash 10 at some keynote by adobe, i knew what would happen. any game or utillity could be translated to flash and get all the credit taken. Although doom is a great game, i dont see why the auther should be allowed to get such a high score or credit for it. The person who made this flash basicly just put sorce code into a translator and poped out this flash in 10 minutes. I dont see how that is original at all. Hell, all I need to do to get an award is look up source code for some popular game and reap the rewards.

~!~K0RKZ!** Hentai! ~!~K0RKZ!** Hentai!

lol wow

supprising to see such a low score, even for reviews. To be honest, i have not had so much fun playing a game in years. it captured the real power of what working with sprites can do. I also found a bit of a secret. if you right click > play, each time you do this you will get a new character to walk around with :)

Rice or no? Rice or no?

asdf

i always wanted to be rice president. in this awesome wacky game, i have finaly been able to acheave my goal. this flash was so awesome, im going to join the kitty krew!

Kitty Krew Kristmas Kard Kitty Krew Kristmas Kard

This was great

I joined newgrounds so i could review thies types of flashes. i love the style and feel to the flash. I hope to see more like this. in the mean time, i think i will join the kitty krew because they are that awesome.